martes, 27 de junio de 2017

EXAM SITUATIONS

I think that the best strategy is to prepare the exam with your classmates. At least it works wonderfully to me. We all have different ideas and information and maybe I have some value information that my classmate doesn't and viceversa. Besides, we can correct and assess eachother. 

Another useful strategy is to practice your answers on a sheet of paper. Make questions and write the answers in your own words in order to check understanding.

As regards strategies to handle stress, I have none. I get so nervous and stressed. I just hate exam situations. I think that there are so many ways to assess students. It is not necessary to go through these stressful situations. However, I love studying and I get quite happy when I get good marks. It motivates me a lot.

2 comentarios: